[Pharo-dev] ensureCreateDirectory?

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Fri Oct 25 09:38:27 EDT 2013

We already discussed this API
it is in the bug tracker: ensureDelete, ensureDeleted….

So do what you want I personally want to focus on more important issues.
Once the full world will agree then do not forget to update the FileSystem Chapter
that I wrote BTW (this is for the people complaining about the lack of documentation).

Stef

PERFECT is the ennemy of DONE is my motto too.