[Pharo-dev] Some very rough benchmarks on text rendering

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Thu Oct 24 04:06:13 EDT 2013

Very cool indeed.

The days of fearing to click on large methods due to looong rendering times
are numbered (e.g. Seaside FileLibrary uploaded files... like jQuery or
images).

PluggableTextMorph does a hell of a lot of twisted things, I guess we'll
get much improved understandability as well with the Tx things.

Kepp up the good work, it is much appreciated!

Phil