[Pharo-dev] Issue 4255 ?

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Wed Oct 23 10:25:47 EDT 2013

On 23 Oct 2013, at 16:20, Sven Van Caekenberghe <sven at stfx.eu> wrote:

> I am confused, I was under the impression that these would already have been integrated (I was waiting for the summary mails):
>
> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/4255/Deprecate-MIMEType
> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/11964/Update-Zinc-Resource-Meta-Core
>
> The slice was written against #30512 after loading Zinc-Resource-Meta-Core.SvenVanCaekenberghe.20 - I hope it still works.
>
> Both issues were marked ‘Fix to include’…

Yes, this means “the integrator should integrate them”.

I did not yet because keeping the name  Zinc-Resource-Meta-Core.SvenVanCaekenberghe.20  in the image means manual work
(creating a .cs, adding it to the update stream, doing update, later fixing the out-of-sync Scriptloader…)

Maybe I will just merge it the normal way… much easier.

	Marcus