[Pharo-dev] Fwd: Epicea

Clément Bera bera.clement at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 10:10:25 EDT 2013

Hey Martin,

Epicea looks really cool. I can't wait to have it in Pharo 3.0.

Some questions however:

- Can we use Epicea to recover lost changes ? I mean let's say you have an
image with a lot of work inside, then it crashes before you save the image.
How do you then recover lost changes with Epicea (as now we do
worldMenu>tools>recover lost changes...)?

- Moreover, in the case the image has a lot of work inside and crashes but
you cannot reopen it (the saved image is corrupted too), what can you do
with Epicea ? Usually I take the changes file and put it in a fresh image
to restore my work. Does Epicea save data into an external file too ? If
not how to recover data from a corrupted image ?

Thanks for your future answers,

Best,