[Pharo-dev] [regression reporter]regression occurred

Camillo Bruni camillobruni at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 18:14:02 EDT 2013

The idea would be that the whole integration fails with only a single test failing.
But for that the monkey has to be at 100% ;) and we're at 95% or so and only integrate
a single issue at a time and then rerun all validations, but thats future talk.

For now, I think the only reasonable thing is to look at the build each friday and
make it green, since classifying tests is not that easy, and the jenkins setup is
already close to be unmaintainable.