[Pharo-dev] [regression reporter]regression occurred

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Mon Oct 21 17:24:03 EDT 2013

Tests that fail indicate that something is broken. They are like a kind of todo. But sometimes they are hard to fix and remain open for a long time. I understand that that conflicts with the notion of being 'all green all the time'. Maybe we should classify them somehow ?

On 21 Oct 2013, at 23:08, Camillo Bruni <camillobruni at gmail.com> wrote:

> sad but true :(
>
> On 2013-10-21, at 08:37, Marcus Denker <marcus.denker at inria.fr> wrote:
>
>> I have turned off these emails for now, they are too many and thus get ignored
>> (I have never seen anyone but me filing an issue tracker entry for a newly failing test…)
>>
>> 	Marcus
>>
>> On Oct 21, 2013, at 8:32 AM, no-reply at ci.inria.fr wrote:
>>
>>> https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo-3.0-Update-Step-2.1-Validation-M-Z/label=win/21/
>>>
>>> 2 regressions found.
>>> Tests.Release.ReleaseTest.testLocalMethodsOfTheClassShouldNotBeRepeatedInItsTraits