[Pharo-dev] missing updates: 30503 30504

Camillo Bruni camillobruni at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 11:34:16 EDT 2013

Well, the current process would be that the issue validator runs on all "Fix Review Needed" Slices and marks them as ready.
We had a simple UI where you could pick those issues and start an integration with it.
The validator can be easily extended with another "publisher" which will create an image with the pending SLICE ready to be integrated.