[Pharo-dev] WhatsUp from: 2013-10-21 until: 2013-10-31

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Mon Oct 21 10:38:15 EDT 2013

> ### Here's what I've been up to since the last WhatsUp:
>
> - $HEROIC_ACHIEVEMENTS_OR_DISMAL_FAILURES_OR_SIMPLE_BORING_NECESSARY_TASKS

- sprint Lille Oct 2013 - stack top w/ Clément, urlDecode w/ Martin Dias,
lots of neat tricks learned about Nautilus
- fixed issue with STAMP vHost
- worked on business prototype app for business project (Seaside, Magritte,
STAMP, Twitter Bootstrap (2.x),LDAP, jQuery, jQuery AJAX)
- client project has been funded and technology is Pharo! Official
announcement before end of year.
- got used to Fogbugz filters
- got a clue on how to use WAComponents, WATask and friends more or less
correctly, collected documentation
- got bitten by RabbitMQ and STAMP when it comes to message reads reading a
ton of frames in a go.

> ### What's next, until 2013-10-31 (*):
>
> - $NEXT_STEPS_TOWARDS_WORLD_DOMINATION
- continued development of business prototype, demo to investors 8/11
- more Magritte
- Postgres usage

Phil