[Pharo-dev] Anyone else teaching programming in Pharo?

Alexandre Bergel alexandre.bergel at me.com
Sun Oct 20 08:26:29 EDT 2013

I also teach Pharo in an advanced lecture on software engineering. Students are familiar with Java already.
I usually ask the students to implement the Mine game from Pharo by Example. I also ask them to read the 9 nine chapters.
I then ask them to work on Moose by realizing some code assessment tasks.

Are you guys using a different tutorial?

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu