[Pharo-dev] default monospaced code font

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 07:00:30 EDT 2013

That's why we call it a bikeshed: if you ask for opinions on something
deeply arcane (nuclear reactor plans, compilers, ...) you get no
reaction because the investment needed to actually comment properly is
just too high. But everyone knows how to build a bikeshed, so everyone
fights over the colour!

frank

On 18 October 2013 11:57, Nicolas Cellier