[Pharo-dev] The Pharo 3 theme

dimitris chloupis thekilon at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 18 04:26:38 EDT 2013

I completely agree, I hate it as much I hate apples new scroll bar, that disappear as soon as you stop scrolling with magic mouse making them impossible to use manually. Also what with all the white ? I seriously need to make a dark theme for pharo, my eyes start hurting ..... aaaaaaaaaaaa ;D

On Friday, 18 October 2013, 11:02, Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com> wrote:

yesterday I also adding settings for IconSet... so you should be able to play around with themes and icons :)