[Pharo-dev] default monospaced code font

kilon thekilon at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 15 04:05:37 EDT 2013

I don't like Eclipse myself, I do like the new icons. We can definitely
"steal" some ideas from Eclipse. One I liked was perspectives, which are
windows layout setups. I also don't like that pharo has poped up windows and
I prefer Eclipse approach of more like docked windows. So we can definitely
takes some good ideas from Eclipse and unite them with the good ideas of
Pharo , while leave Eclipse bad ideas out.

about elastic fonts, I am not against it, as long as it does not complicate
things up. I can't say I have an issue reading pharo code. For me managing
multiple windows is far more bothersome problem. The question as always whos
the one that will implement it ?

Because its one thing to like it, another to implement it :D

Marcus Denker-4 wrote