[Pharo-dev] default monospaced code font

Goubier Thierry thierry.goubier at cea.fr
Thu Oct 17 10:00:36 EDT 2013

Oh, ok, thanks for the explanation.

I noticed effectively that switching to Source Sans 10 increased
significantly the density (copying the Source Sans font files in
/usr/local/share/fonts/ made them visible to Pharo), and that, it solved
the MNU on unicode glyphs as well. So all is well with the Source Sans
Pro and I'm happy.

Thierry

--
Thierry Goubier