[Pharo-dev] IMPORTANT: RPackage behavior changed and Nautilus updated

Goubier Thierry thierry.goubier at cea.fr
Thu Oct 17 07:09:33 EDT 2013

Le 17/10/2013 12:51, Esteban Lorenzano a écrit :

> On Oct 17, 2013, at 12:57 PM, Goubier Thierry <thierry.goubier at cea.fr> wrote:
>
>> Are you using MorphTreeMorph?
> yep :)

I haven't tried to use multi-selection in the tree; the code to handle
multi-selection looks fairly complex.

I remember having difficulties to understand how to pass and receive
objects through drag and drop.

I'll have a look as soon as I see the update coming. Unless loading the
last Nautilus packages in Pharo3Inbox works :)

Thierry

--
Thierry Goubier
CEA list