[Pharo-dev] default monospaced code font

Goubier Thierry thierry.goubier at cea.fr
Thu Oct 17 04:47:40 EDT 2013

Le 17/10/2013 10:29, Igor Stasenko a écrit :
> hmm.. i have suspicion that it is actually adobe who can't handle the
> font properly..
> because in some examples for source code pro font, the adjacent letters
> jump onto each other.
> i don't believe it is that bad (see attached)Inline images 1

Adobe or the viewer? I used evince to view it, not acrobat reader. It
may point to incorrect spacing information in Source Sans Pro (I have
not the errors you see in Source Code Pro).

Who is in charge of the Source Pro font? Which typographer? Oh, Adobe
apparently. If they can't handle it properly...

Thierry

--
Thierry Goubier
CEA list