[Pharo-dev] Outdated Bug [7245] Autocomplete highlighting out of sync w editor after partial match

dimitris chloupis thekilon at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 16 09:21:02 EDT 2013

"We would love that somebody have a look and make this working really well.So if somebody wants to have a look.
This is a kind of work that we want to do in Pharo 40: better tools
Stef"

I will take a look at it and see what I can do. Spotlight is really an important tool and its a pity its hidden in a shortcut and is not part of the world menu. I will try to spent some serious time with it and if I can even enhance it here and there. But I will have questions about it , so help me to help you ;)