[Pharo-dev] bug: [4993] Typing cmd+L cancel all typing and we can't undo it [Terminated]

kilon thekilon at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 15 14:17:02 EDT 2013

tried to understand undo , the more I explored the more I don't understand
how it works. TextEditor is a big class doing many different things and the
code is not made in a way to be read easily. I have vague idea how it works
looks like HistoryIterator and EditingState do the work, but still cant
figure out exactly how.

So time to move to next bug.

Marcus Denker-4 wrote