[Pharo-dev] bug: [4993] Typing cmd+L cancel all typing and we can't undo it [Terminated]

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 09:34:03 EDT 2013

i using cmd-l very very very often..
it allows me to type any random text in any random place and then all this
stuff is gone with single key stroke.
more than that, it marks text back as unmodified, so i do not need to deal
with browser entering the "commit or cancel" mode,
asking me stupid questions like "do you want to commit or cancel"

so , it is regression. It is regression just from a single perspective,
that it adds one more modal dialog which blocks your workflow.
A proper fix would be is to add the undo command, so if you pressed cmd-l
by mistake, you can undo it by pressing cmd-z

but one more dialog asking annoying questions.. no go!

Btw, i already proposed how we can to avoid putting modal dialog for "code
modified submit or cancel" question.

P.S. Don't mode me in!
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mode_%28computer_interface%29

--