[Pharo-dev] bug: [4993] Typing cmd+L cancel all typing and we can't undo it [Terminated]

kilon thekilon at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 11:12:08 EDT 2013

the dialog does not force you to use the mouse, you just do ctrl+l and then
hit enter to confirm ("yes" is preselected). So essentially it only
introduces one more keyboard key, enter. If you want to cancel the cmd+l is
when you will need to use the mouse (so you choose "No" option). Apparently
arrow keys dont work with the dialog.

So you can think of it as ctrl+l+enter . Saying that I will have another go
on undo , I really want to understand how undo works not just for this fix
but generally.  I agree that the fix is not ideal as it is but unfortunately
my understanding of Pharo is very limited right now.

btc wrote