[Pharo-dev] Mocketry problems in 3.0

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat Oct 12 07:16:48 EDT 2013


>> 
>> 
>>> As Markus said it is good idea to add #argumentNames to block. 
>>> 
>>> What exactly you want to see at TxText?
>>> I ask because Igor make big progress on his design implementation which I think will replace my work totally.
>>> So if you want to join his development you don't need my code at all (remove it)
>> 
>> 
>> Not totally from what I saw and monday all the tests were green and we published the code because it was the end of
>> a large refactoring to get immutable objects into place and having tests were cool.
>> 
>> When we start a new behavior like copyText we started with tests.
> 
> I doubt that all the tests were ever green.

the one of txModel package were because we worked until there were green. 
So I'm sure about that :)

> half of the tests never ran in 3.0: https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/TxText/
> Well, might just be a problem of the configuration, but that is hard to guess





More information about the Pharo-dev mailing list