[Pharo-dev] Start with a trivial improvement!

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Sat Oct 12 02:38:32 EDT 2013

On Oct 12, 2013, at 6:33 AM, kilon <thekilon at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> This is something I was contemplating lately for my project Ephestos. The
> problem I see with your approach is that it takes a long time to see those
> changes integrated into Pharo cause AFAIK there are not many people to check
> out those "fixes" approve them and then integrate them. Now multiple that by
> 1000. Yeah right !

There is right now no problem to review and integrate more simple changes…
it's the complex stuff that sometimes takes a while.

For simple things we are at <24 hours.

The other thing: if there are multiple people submitting simple fixes, these
will very quickly start to *review* simple fixes, too. One just needs to start.

	Marcus