[Pharo-dev] Mocketry problems in 3.0

Denis Kudriashov dionisiydk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 15:47:36 EDT 2013

As Markus said it is good idea to add #argumentNames to block.

What exactly you want to see at TxText?
I ask because Igor make big progress on his design implementation which I
think will replace my work totally.
So if you want to join his development you don't need my code at all
(remove it)

But my version (which is at configuration) is usable and works nice for end
user applications. I actually use it for my tasks.