[Pharo-dev] New Image Command Line Handlers

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Thu Oct 10 20:09:55 EDT 2013

It doesn't really fit our "backport bug fixes only" policy. When I backported the completion stuff because it was too cool not to, it was a week-long hassle chasing collateral bugs. But what I've been doing for these types of things is merging into the released version, saving the packages online, and customizing my own images with them. It's been working pretty well since the released versions don't change very much.

HTH