[Pharo-dev] New Image Command Line Handlers

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Thu Oct 10 13:48:08 EDT 2013

We (Cami, Ben, and I) added some command line options to control preference
of running an image off a USB stick on a foreign computer and not wanting to
pick up those preferences

There are two new flags:
1. --no-default-preferences = don't load from any of the default locations
2. --preference-file [/full/path/to/file.st] = load this one

They are independent, so there are four options now:
    1    |    2    |
                       - current behavior
    x                 - don't load any preferences
               x      - load the defaults and this additional
    x         x      - only load the specified file (not the defaults)

-----
Cheers,
Sean