[Pharo-dev] Metacello preview in Pharo 2.0

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 03:14:07 EDT 2013

Hi guys,

because I had problems with Metacello for loading
ConfigurationOfPierVoyage in Pharo 2.0, I tried Metacello Preview
following an advice from Dale. Metacello Preview worked perfectly for
my complex use case. It looks like the Metacello embedded in Pharo 2.0
is quite buggy. Dale proposes us to include Metacello Preview in Pharo
2.0 so we don't run into these bugs anymore.

What do you think?

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st