[Pharo-dev] FogBugz customizations

btc at openinworld.com btc at openinworld.com
Sun Oct 6 11:37:28 EDT 2013

Just browsing around FogBugz docs a bit, I came across this...
"Users can input any arbitrary javascript and css that you want to run
on any FogBugz page." [1]
I wonder if Amber could be loaded on top Fogbugz to do
something-awesome(TM) with SmalltalkHub integration?

Actually back to reality... the "13. Notification for Updates to Case
You’re Working On" script [2] looks but I don't have a <New
Customization> button [3]. Would it be possible to get either the
facility to add that script myself, or someone to add that particular
script to the Available Customizations.

cheers -ben

[1] http://www.fogcreek.com/fogbugz/plugins/plugin.aspx?ixPlugin=16
[2] http://help.fogcreek.com/8534/bugmonkey-script-archive