[Pharo-dev] additional Milestone label for applications

Camillo Bruni camillobruni at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 13:24:12 EDT 2013

If you want to track an external project on fogbugz, we should also create a proper fogbugz project, so it is clearly separated. On a project-basis you can define custom milestones.

So in that sense, milestones do not serve for distinguishing external projects.
Additionally you can define a simpler workflow for external projects (e.g. open / closed) which might serve your purposes better.

PharoLauncher might not be the best example as it is maintained by core members, but usually for other projects it makes sense to manage them externally. Github is really a good option for that.