[Pharo-dev] PharoCommandLineHandler

Pavel Krivanek pavel.krivanek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 08:54:02 EDT 2013

It is not in the separate (or other) package so it still makes
problems for Kernel jobs (I have to remove this class before
shrinking).
This information from the documentation does not seem to be valid:
"It first checks if another handler is available. If so it will
activate the found handler."

-- Pavel