[Pharo-dev] RPackage-SystemIntegration problem

Pavel Krivanek pavel.krivanek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 05:45:54 EDT 2013

Hi,

When I look at the package RPackage-SystemIntegration (v. 173) and I
do browse it in Monticello GUI, it doesn't contain the extension of
the removed class ClassOrganizer. But when I do the same and I browse
the this package in the same version from the Pharo repository, it
does contain extension of the ClassOrganizer.
As the result the job that tries to load Gofer to PharoKernel fails
because the exported .st file contains extension of the nonexisting
class.
Can you, please, try to save the new version of the package or
something like that to remove this extension from the package content?

Cheers,
-- Pavel