[Pharo-dev] Monticello requiring network access to save a package in a local repository?

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 14:20:57 EDT 2013

yep :)

you could transform the hack into a nice preference, you know... I would be happy to integrate that :)

Esteban

ps: for those who doesn't know it, I showed Phil how I cheat Pharo3 to load Pharo2 configurations, which is... just to override #metacelloPlatformAttributes :)
That way I can easily test packages from Ph2 into Ph3 (Btw, so far, everything I tested works, with the unique exception of FFI/Alien).
Then we thought that  a preference "threat this image as compatible with Pharo2"  would be cool, to easy the migration of packages :)