[Pharo-dev] New project announcement: PROXimity

Christophe Demarey Christophe.Demarey at inria.fr
Thu Oct 3 04:05:43 EDT 2013

Hi Olivier,

Cool.
Do you think it is possible to do a more generic Cloud interface in Pharo?
I mean an API agnostic to the used cloud manage (proxmox, cloudstack, openstack, amazon)? There is a Java project called jclouds[1] that does that.
It may be cool that other people can define more cloud providers.

Regards,
Christophe.

[1] : http://jclouds.incubator.apache.org/