[Pharo-dev] about configuration to manage the image

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Oct 2 16:19:57 EDT 2013

Now I redid the configuration of Refactoring and Critics and publish the new package in the correct repository (ok marcus you did it so this is great but it will not scale)
 because there was a new changes touching all the packages.

So this was a bad idea from me.
	=> for now no separate repository
		=> no move of package in between

	=> I suggest that we load in the image the configuration and probably the process should manipulate configurations (I did not want to touch
		the metacello toolbox), I think that I will lose days there….

	Or we simply gave up with the idea to have an image that can be modular.

So we have to think and get smart.

Stef