[Pharo-dev] Any visualisation for Metacello?

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 12:29:08 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have to deal with complex configurations involving Pier (and some of
its plugins), Magritte, Voyage, Mongo and Seaside. There is a bug
somewhere because I can't load all of that. Is there any tool that
would show me a graph of the projects and their dependencies? If there
is no graph, is there at least some place to get the information? I
know the #record + #loadDirective combo, but I don't understand the
result and it does not help.

Best

--
Damien Cassou