[Pharo-dev] Unloading Nautilus

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Oct 2 06:41:26 EDT 2013

On Oct 2, 2013, at 11:45 AM, Benjamin <benjamin.vanryseghem.pharo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Something like
>
> AbstractNautilusUI>>registerToSystemEvents

yes I found it.
Now may be the method removedMethod: is unloaded during the unload and the superclass (abstract) method is reached.
So I should probably add an unregister all instances and do it before.
But first I want to finish the RB configuration. Annoying that I cannot test the configurations I write but I will live with that for now ;)

Stef