[Pharo-dev] NBOpenGL VM crash.

Ronie Salgado roniesalg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 21:42:22 EST 2013

I'm trying to use the latest version of NBOpenGL in Windows in Pharo 3.0.
First I'm receiving a "Not suitable implementation" error message. This can
be solved by adding the following at the class side of
NBWin32GLContextDriver.

NBWin32GLContextDriver>>supportsCurrentPlatform
    ^ NativeBoost platformId = NativeBoostConstants win32PlatformId

Then, trying the following Roassal3D example produces a VM crash:

R3Example new city

Attached is the crash.dmp file. Currently, we are using an old pharo image
for developing Roassal3D under windows.

Greetings,
Ronie Salgado