[Pharo-dev] Please stop top posting... (was Re: Tell me about your workflow)

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 08:47:47 EST 2013

Guilty as Charged !

Yeap no love for mailing lists and even emails in total from me either. And
yes I am a big fan of top posting or whatever its called. I prefer reading
the reply first , see the quote later on. Having to scroll down a quote to
see a reply is killing my inner child. But I have no problem complying on
this. Whatever it takes to make people happy and smiley :)

The irony here is that mailing lists have been around for decades and still
email web clients have not adjusted to fit the needs of having a civil
reasonable conversation with people. People trying to claim that web is the
future of computing (or the present) , lets say I am not impressed at all.

Another proof that being popular does not make you useful. How come web is
such a big pile of mess ?

Frankly we should be very happy that we are a small community. Imagine this
problem scaled up to a language of 1-2 million users. Scary stuff !