[Pharo-dev] [ANN] Phratch 1.0beta
jannik.laval at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 16:45:54 EST 2013
I continue to develop Phratch, the port of Scratch in Pharo.
Phratch is a visual programming language on top of Pharo.
There are lots of new features:
- integration of BYOB (allows to build your own blocks)
- integration of Color and Files
- a lot of new useful blocks
- projects saved with Fuel
- possibility to implement new features without modifying the core of the system
- possibility to customize the environment: add new categories, add new kinds of Sprite, add new blocks.
Phratch is available for Pharo2.0 with the following configuration:
((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfPhratch) project version: '1.0') load.
(Smalltalk at: #PhratchFrameMorph) open perform: #saveImageForEndUserSilently.
I hope to write documentations about all of the new features asap.
You can follow Phratch here:
and here :
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pharo-dev