[Pharo-dev] Responsible development

Yuriy Tymchuk yuriy.tymchuk at me.com
Mon Dec 2 10:35:52 EST 2013

On 02 Dec 2013, at 16:24, Sean P. DeNigris <sean at clipperadams.com> wrote:

> Uko2 wrote
>> Shouldn’t we develop our tools in a more friendly way?
>
> That would be fantastic. This thread is very interesting!
>
> And, I just want to remind everyone that Pharo 3.0 is unreleased... Do not
> expect it to be stable,

It’s not about stability of pharo 3, it about concurrency. And it’s the same problem in 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 2.0. I can write ruby code while running tests, but I cannot do that in Pharo.
This thread doesn’t seem to have any reason, so I should just apologise for creating it because of frustration and ask everyone to stop discussing this :)