[Pharo-project] Roassal Survey

Ben Coman btc at openInWorld.com
Thu Sep 27 09:35:41 EDT 2012

Ciprian Teodorov wrote:
> Another feature that I think it is missing in most (if not all) graph
> viewers/layout systems/editors is the possibility to have connection ports
> on the hierarchical nodes in order to preserve the connections passing
> through the hierarchy.
>
> some pointers:
>
> http://www.slideshare.net/teodorov/tools-and-crossbarbased-nanocmos-architectures
>
> http://stiff.univ-brest.fr/~cteodorov/manuscript-teodorov_FINAL.pdf
>

> Cheers,
>
> Ciprian Teodorov
>

> On Sep 26, 2012 6:16 PM, "Vanessa Peña Araya" <van.c.pena at gmail.com> wrote:

Ciprian,

I have skimmed through those links but can't quite understand your
comment "in order to preserve the connections passing through the
hierarchy"
Can you expand some more on that - perhaps with a mock up in a paint
program?

If you are interested in following the development of Roassal, perhaps
move your follow up to
https://www.iam.unibe.ch/mailman/listinfo/moose-dev.