[Pharo-project] [Pharo-users] Pharo Morphic View Application Framework

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Tue Jan 31 12:07:11 EST 2012

On Jan 31, 2012, at 1:23 PM, S Krish wrote:

> Sure I will review this pdf.. and come back on this..how well should
> integrate the specs part..

but Spec is a spec based UI builder.

> The framework though is based on the spec and extensibly on direct
> composition and does a little more towards building a scalable/
> flexible framework that incorporates in one simpler hierarchy all that
> goes into a standard large application creation..

Ok but did you ***read*** what benjamin said: he iterated on it and now it is a good basis to build
support for a lot of widgets. Have a look at his document. It would be good to avoid
to have several frameworks doing the same.
For example I would like to have more tests.

The prototype part is open. We did not think much about it.