[Pharo-project] pharo vision

Ben Coman btc at openInWorld.com
Tue Jan 31 11:13:41 EST 2012

Stef,

I've sent some markup directly, some additional ideas - perhaps only for
later and/or more of a library than core functionality.

Improved printing subsystem - by which I mean PDF output.
Business proposition:  Without good PDFs many contemporary business
practices are curtailed.  For example, multi-page reporting charts being
emailed to external clients.

Running multiple images on one VM with copy-on-write shared memory.
Business proposition:  To allow more images (owned by different clients)
to be run (presumably) with less resources on resource limited web
server platforms.

cheers, Ben