[Pharo-project] Morpheas , bringing Morphic to Opengl (3d GUIs)

Javier Pimás elpochodelagente at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:53:05 EST 2012

Hi! IIRC: Two months ago the code was working on windows but needed some
modifications to create the contexts on the other platforms. Probably Igor
did that for mac now, and maybe even linux, but I have to test. I remember
I was working on the NBXLib wrapper so that context creation can be done
with st code on linux. I will continue with all this this week, I just have
to download everything and catch up with recent changes and then I'll come
back.

Cheers,
Javier.

--