[Pharo-project] Morpheas , bringing Morphic to Opengl (3d GUIs)

dimitris chloupis thekilon at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 08:57:30 EST 2012

> yes this is just that we got instability on jenkins windows slave

aha no problemo I can wait

> there is windows build, just check downloads page of NB project site.

oups I missed the obvious one , hehe

> Yes, because for linux we don't have an opengl initialization yet.
> Javier were working on that..
> @Javier, what is the status?

No problemo, I am fine with macos one for now which is my main platform anyway. But its good to know that future support for windows and linux is one of your goals.

By the way I read the Chapter you linked of PBE pdf on FFI . Very well written, it might be WIP but already it clears up loads and loads of things.

Cool name you picked there "Spock" should I assume someone is like me a big fan of Star Trek ?

Is there any documentation anywhere even partial for NBOpenGL that I can use ? (google does not return anything )