[Pharo-project] How to disable development tools on Pharo 1.3

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 11:21:20 EST 2012

Some stuff I recover form Esteban and some old code:

cleanUpEnvironment
    Smalltalk cleanUp: true.
    ScriptLoader new cleanUpForDesktopProduction.

cleanUpForDesktopProduction
    "This is same as cleanUpForProduction, but it does not remove DejaVu
fonts"

    SmalltalkImage
        checkChangesFileAvailability: false;
        checkSourcesFileAvailability: false.

"No user-interrupt-into-debugger"
UserInterruptHandler cmdDotEnabled: false.
"turn off shift-click editing"
StringMorph editableStringMorph: false.
"No halos, etc."
Morph cmdGesturesEnabled: false.
 "No user commands invokable via cmd-key combos in text editor"
ParagraphEditor cmdKeysInText: false.
Editor cmdKeysInText: false.

And then if you have a morphic app:

prepareMorph: aMorph
    World color: Color lightGray lighter lighter.
    World removeAllMorphs.
    World layoutPolicy: ProportionalLayout new.
    World
        addMorph: aMorph
        fullFrame: (LayoutFrame fractions: (0 at 0 corner: 1 at 1)).
    aMorph bounds: World bounds.
    aMorph sticky: true

--
Mariano