[Pharo-project] Trying to build CogVM in MacOSX 10.7 Lion

dimitris chloupis thekilon at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 29 14:51:07 EST 2012

there is no gcc in usr/bin at all. Afterall your first command removed the only one ;)

I have reinstalled Xcode  to be sure . My Xcode About box says its XCODE 4.2 build 4D199

no idea how to update cause I downloaded it via torrent, could not download from app store cause my connection is crapish and each time I disconnected it canceled my upload (no I could not resume, tried everything). So I had to install via torrent.