[Pharo-project] Smalltalk for small projects only?

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Sat Jan 28 16:06:20 EST 2012

May be it is time to forget about the image, I mean the name of the
image and change for something else, more in the proximal learning zone
of programmer. It is not an image we have, it is a data base of object,
and we are programming on this object data base.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo -- http://www.drgeo.eu