[Pharo-project] cogwin/Croquet (Win7) + Moose + very large models = crash (out of Memory)

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 05:43:44 EST 2012

On 25 January 2012 23:18, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think Igor fixed that for the Windows VM, but such changes were not
> integerated in Eliot VMs, but rather in the branch of Git.
> But since the Jenkins is not building Windows VM, I have no idea where you
> can get such a VM.

No, changes are there. But they are not "fixing" the hard limit which
is still 512M.
They only fixing a strange issue with growing image close to that
limit (so 400M (and even less size) images was crashing before even
reaching a limit).
This is because of miscalculation between requested space and
available space, after memory growth.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.