[Pharo-project] Noobs perspective on pasting example code

Ben Coman btc at openInWorld.com
Thu Jan 26 04:35:07 EST 2012

Damien Cassou wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 9:57 AM, Ben Coman <btc at openinworld.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Milan. Something new I've learnt.  However I don't think this is a
>> conflict.
>>

> I agree, I don't see any conflict. I also like the proposal. Ben, do
> you think you could try to implement a prototype? I advise you to
> implement it either for OmniBrowser or for Nautilus and see if it
> makes sense.
>
> Thanks for the proposal

I can't do anything for the next six months - I'm a long way behind
where I wanted to be with my dissertation.
I'll be happy to give it a go after that is complete.  For now, I just
let out the idea while it occurs to me, so it does get lost.