[Pharo-project] Squeaksource Mirror Q&A

Udo Schneider udo.schneider at homeaddress.de
Wed Jan 25 16:15:26 EST 2012

All,

building on top of Johan's work I built kind of a squeaksource CDN. This
CDN mirrors squeaksource daily and should provide fast access to all
packages using "nearby" edge location. Before making this public I'd
like to get some feedback on it's speed and reliability - especially if
you are far away (in terms of hops and bandwidth) from the real
squeaksource server.

So if you can spare some time please drop me a mail and I'll send you
further details.

Thanks,

Udo