[Pharo-project] Ann: OmniBrowser stable for 1.4 with RB

Benjamin benjamin.vanryseghem.pharo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 10:38:15 EST 2012

We are working on, but since I am back at the university, it's hard to find time for huge tasks

And since it bores me to write a lot of UIs, we started to work on Spec, and forgot a bit Nautilus-Refactoring.

But since it seems Nautilus may be integrated quite soon, I will try to put energy on that right now

(if some of you want join and help, you are more than welcome)

Ben